Car leasing up to 15 000 euros, car loan on favorable termsUncategorized
That’s why many future owners are asking themselves, “What to choose: car leasing or car loan?” Both offer good value and each has its own “admirers” audience. However, in terms of popularity, car leasing is gaining more and more “voices” due to the fact that it is different in terms of availability and price compared to credit.
In order to understand how car leasing really works, in this article we decided to give you a brief introduction to the most popular LR lenders that offer car leasing services.
Good Finance Bank
Good Finance Bank offers its clients a range of leasing programs:
- Financial leasing – allows you to purchase any car (new or used), provides for the payment of the entire value of the car during the term of the contract.
- Operational leasing – provides a much lower monthly payment compared to financial leasing. As soon as the lease contract expires, the customer will be able to return the car to the lessor. This type of leasing allows you to permanently rent only new cars. Operational leasing offers unlimited possibilities for business : a company can design several vehicles at a time.
- Full service operational leasing – long-term car rental, which provides full maintenance of the vehicle, insurance, registration in the CSDD, etc. Service fee is planned monthly with the main leasing payment . All services offered by the lessor are included in one payment bill. The customer does not have to worry about tire change, technical inspection and service: all is done by the leasing company.
To calculate the monthly lease payment, the bank offers its guests and clients the use of an online loan calculator. The first thing to do is to decide in what condition you want to buy the car: new or used. Later you have to enter the main leasing parameters: car price, down payment (%), lease repayment period. Once the parameters have been determined, the calculator will show the results for each car lease : minimum payment, residual value, design costs and payment schedule.
This bank also offers car leasing for both new and used cars. The interest rate is set individually for each customer . The applicant does not have to wait long for a decision on the application.
E-Money banka leasing terms
- Car leasing is available to all adult residents of the Republic of Latvia.
- Funding from 7000 Euro.
- You need to make a down payment of 10% of the value of the car you are buying.
- Leasing period – 6 months – 5 years.
- The car must not be 13 years old at the end of the lease.
- The leasing car is registered in the name of E-Money banka.
- Permanent CASCO insurance is required for the duration of the leasing contract.
- The income of the next borrower must be stable and high enough for the client to successfully repay the lease.
- In the case of low income levels, the borrower may use a guarantor.
How E-Money bank car leasing arrangement works
- We choose a car.
- We submit documents through the Internet Banking or by visiting one of the nearest branches of the creditor.
- The Bank reviews the submitted package within 1-2 days and informs about the conditions under which it can offer car leasing and CASCO insurance.
- Contract signing.
- The borrower pays the down payment and the service fee.
- The car is registered in the CSDD.
- As soon as the CASCO policy is completed, the bank will transfer the car price to the seller.
- The borrower receives the leased car from the seller.
- Throughout the term of the contract, E-Money bank sends a monthly invoice to the borrower for payment of the lease.